01787 371 371

Party Walls

If you live in a semi-detached or terraced house you share a wall (or walls) with your neighbour – that is known as a party wall. It separates buildings belonging to two different owners.

If you want to carry out building work to the Party Wall or near to your neighbours house you may need to comply with The Party Wall etc. 1996.

Alternatively you may have been served with a Party Wall Notice by your neighbour.

Either way Whymark and Moulton Can act as Party Wall Surveyors and ensure compliance with the provisions of the Act.

Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors logo Chartered Association of Building Engineers logo

01787 371 371

Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm

Contact Us Today